Finn by Chase is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Finn Checking and Savings account, good through March 31, 2019.
To earn the $100 bonus, you must open a checking and savings account at the same time and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days. With these Finn accounts, you can enjoy features such as set an auto save rule, rate your purchases, categorize your spending, plus much more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! All of the latest Chase bonuses are located on the HMB master list of Chase Bank Promotions. Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: This offer not available to existing Chase customers with checking and savings accounts, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. In addition, this offer was previously only available on iOS devices. However, it’s now also available on Android.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Finn $100 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Finn Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking, Savings
- Availability: *In App Only*; Finn is only available in certain areas. To find out if it’s available in your area, tap the “Apply” button.
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: None listed, check with CSR
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months
How To Earn Finn $100 Bonus
- Open a new Checking and Savings Account from Finn with a $25 minimum deposit by March 31, 2019.
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. (Qualifying transactions must include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, Check deposit with Finn by ChaseSM, Send Money with Zelle®, or direct deposits into your Finn Checking account)
- After you have completed all of the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to the new account, Chase will deposit the bonus into your account within 10 business days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Finn Checking: No monthly service fees
- Finn Savings: No monthly service fees
Refer Our Readers
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Finn by Chase, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to share your experience with Chase and let us know how it went! We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Finn is a new mobile bank created by Chase that is only accessed via app available only to iOS. The requirements for this offer are quite steep, but the target audience may be towards the youth to introduce them into banking. Also, existing Chase customers do not qualify for this bonus. The details about this account and qualifications may subject to change because this is the new app benefits as you could say.