For residents of Ohio, Day Air Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn a $164 bonus! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! To start, you are required to open a Kasasa Tunes Free Checking Account, and you’ll be able to get up to $12 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases every month and $20 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account. So by the end 12 months, you will have the opportunity to earn up a $164 bonus! Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Day Air Credit Union Reward Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Kasasa Tunes Free Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Maximum Bonus: $164
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Be sure to speak with representative for details
Earn Day Air Credit Union $164 Bonus:
- Open a Kasasa Tunes Free Checking Account from Day Air Credit Union.
- Earn up to $12 in refunds for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases every month.
- Get $20 in refunds for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases when you open your account.
Day Air Credit Union Account Features:
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile and Text Banking
- Free Debit Card
- Free e-statements
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
Day Air Credit Union is offering a great bonus with their checking account. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $164 into your pocket! This bonus is very simple and their are no requirements! Hurry in and get started today. If this offer does not get you interested, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 17.74% - 28.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).