Available Nationwide, Aspiration is offering a $25 referral bonus and a $25 charity donation whenever they refer their friend or family member to join! Whenever someone joins from your invitation, select a qualified charitable cause that you care about most and Aspiration will donate $25 on your behalf!
The referred member will also be welcomed with a $25 donation on their behalf for joining as well. Aspiration offers many great features such as a 1.00% APY rate on their Summit Account on balances less than $2,500, account protection from identify fraud and theft, and many more! Applying is fast and easy so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this offer if you are interested in contributing to a good cause.
Editor’s Note: In order to be eligible for the bonus, account must be open and in good standing for a minimum of 10 business days. You will need a checking or savings account from a U.S. bank or Credit Union in order to fund your Aspiration account.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Aspiration $25 Referral Info
- Aspiration Bonus Referral Link
- Referrer Bonus: $25 donation
- Referee Bonus: $25 donation
- Account Type: Savings
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: There is no limit to how many referrals you can make.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Aspiration Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to Aspiration.
- Have your friend open an account with Aspiration.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is open and in good standing, the $25 donation will be credited within three weeks from the date of account opening.
- The new member must open a new checking or savings account
- Keep the account open and in good standing for a minimum of 10 business days.
You can receive a $25 charity donation when you refer someone to Aspiration. Your referred member will also obtain the $25 donation on their behalf when they join with your invitation! By referring your friends, you are contributing to the company’s commitment to giving and you are giving that opportunity to your friends as well!
Since the donation is made by aspiration, you will not be issued a donation receipt or a 1099. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!