Find the latest University Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 60-months featuring a 2.70% APY 48-Month CD.
About University Federal Credit Union
University Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Salt Lake City and is the 5th largest credit union in the state of Utah. It was established in 1956 and has grown to 97,842 members at 17 locations. University Federal Credit Union’s CD rates are 3X the national average.
University Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
|Eligibility: Membership in University First Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, attend school, worship, or volunteer in Salt Lake County, Utah, and their family members. See current membership details|
*While University Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I recommend you compare their offers with other banks such as Discover Bank Promotions below
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 22-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.60% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.50% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.35% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.25% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.65% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
University Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a University Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: You may incur a penalty should you choose to withdraw your money before the completion of the term. Check with credit union to find out more.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from University Federal Credit Union especially at a low deposit of $500. With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from, you are sure to find a length that fits your needs.
If you are looking for a great CD account, I’d recommend to keep looking and compile a list of the best offers for you. We have listed out the best rates found nationwide at the links below, so click there to get started!
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest University Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.