For residents of Minnesota, St. Paul Federal Credit Union is offering up to a 4.99% APY on a checking account. Simplify and Earn! Now you can simplify your life and earn up to 4.99% APR* on your St. Paul Federal Credit Union checking account for balances up to $20,000, just for utilizing debit card, eStatement, and direct deposit services. Simply Checking is an interest-bearing checking account with no minimum balance requirements and offers a free VISA® ATM/Debit Card, access to cash Worldwide using any ATM that accepts VISA, and accounts are insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the U.S. Government!
Eligibility: Must live, attend school, worship or work in Minneapolis, MN or St. Paul, MN (or be a relative or family member of somebody who is already a St Paul’s member)
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
St. Paul FCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Checking
- Interest Rate: 4.99% APY
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: $20
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Applies to first 10 debit card purchases each statement cycle only, and eStatements.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Receive St. Paul FCU Rate:
- Open a checking account from St. Paul Federal Credit Union.
- Make at least 20 debit card purchase transactions per statement cycle to qualify.
- Earn 2.99% APR on balances up to $10,000 when you use your debit card to make at least 20 purchases per month.
- Earn 3.99% APR on balances up to $15,000 when you use your debit card to make at least 40 purchases per month.
- Earn 4.99% APR on balances up to $20,000 when you use your debit card to make at least 60 purchases per month.
- Sign up for eStatements and login to eBanking monthly
- Have a recurring direct deposit into your checking account.
- Your enrollment is automatic when the requirements are met each month.
- Bonus Rate of up to 4.99% APR will be paid on balances up to $20,000 as long as cycle requirements are met.
If you live in Illinois, check out this offer from St. Paul Federal Credit Union. When you open a checking accoun you can earn up to 4.99% APY! When you make a minimum of 20 debit card purchases, sign up for eStatements, and login to eBanking monthly you qualify for this offer. Take advantage of this checking account with no minimum balance requirements today! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)