If you are a resident of Illinois between the ages of 16 to 26 or are a parent looking to help your child out with their finance, then First Bank of Highland Park may have just the thing for you!
When you open a Student Checking Account, you will be able to earn a $50 bonus and an additional $50 will be donated to a charity in the Chicagoland Metropolitan area. All you have to do is open a new Student checking by December 31, 2019. Then the bonus will be credited to your account and the $50 donation will be made at the time of account opening. With a checking account, you’ll get unlimited check writing, online and mobile banking, a free visa debit card and ATM card, and much more!
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Additionally, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
First Bank of Highland Park $50 Bonus
- Direct Link to Offer
- First Bank of Highland Park Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is only available to new Student checking accounts.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn First Bank of Highland Park Bonus
- Open a new Student Checking from First Bank of Highland Park by December 31, 2019.
- The $50 bonus will be credited to your account and the $50 donation will be made at the time of account opening.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Student Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out First Bank of Highland Park to learn more about the $50 bonus and how an additional $50 will be donated to a charity. If I were you, I would look into this offer because there are no monthly fees and not only are you helping yourself by earning a bit of cash, but you’re also contributing to the community. Remember that for IRS purposes, the bonus is 1099 reportable.
Those of you who have opened an account with First Bank of Highland Park before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.05%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||3.30%||Review|
|Patriot Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||2.70%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.30%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.15%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||3.10%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||3.00%||Review|
|MainStreet Bank No Penalty CD||$500||2.75%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 2.69%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||2.45%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||2.35%||Review|