For 2017 high school graduates in New York, Affinity One Federal Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $25 bonus by August 30, 2017. To earn the bonus all you have to do is open a Free Savings Account or Free Checking account. Then the bonus is all yours! Theres no catch or hidden fees that you need to worry about. And you have access to a free debit card, free online banking, free mobile banking, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must be a 2017 high school graduate in order to qualify for this offer.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Affinity One FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Affinity One Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Savings Account or Free Checking
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0- $25.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Affinity One FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open a Free Savings Account or Free Checking account from Affinity One Federal Credit Union with a $0- $25 minimum deposit by August 31, 2017.
- If you open the Free Savings that requires an opening deposit of $25, but Affinity One FCU will reimburse you that amount!
- Once the requirements are met, you will earn the bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Savings: There are no monthly fees.
- Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Affinity One Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. This is an extremely easy offer so if you are a high school graduate in the class of 2017 I would take a look at this! There are no monthly fees no matter which account you open. So if you have any experiences with this bank then don’t forget to leave us a comment down below letting us know how it went for you and if this is a hard or soft pull. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.