If you made a credit or debit card purchase at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Arby’s both failed to secure their sale system and also failed to notify affected consumers in a timely fashion — exposing them to potential identity theft and fraud. 355,000 credit and debit cards were accessed during this time period.
If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by July 13, 2019.
Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Settlement
- Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 13, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who made credit or debit card purchases at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017. A list of locations and time frames is available.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5000
- Proof of Purchase: Claim Form and documentation of unreimbursed expenses related to the data breach, including identity theft or fraud, costs of taking out a loan, ATM withdrawal fees due to restricted access to debit or credit cards, preventative costs, including purchasing credit monitoring or credit reports, and bank fees related to overdrafts, returned checks, or other fees related to the data breach.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Data Security Litigation, Case No. 1:17-cv-01035, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
File a Claim
- Head over to the Arby’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you made a credit or debit card purchase at any Arby’s location at certain Arby’s locations during particular time frames, approximately Oct. 8, 2016 and Jan. 12, 2017, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is due to the Arby’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by July 13, 2019 to receive your potential award! Class Members have until July 13, 2019 to file a valid claim or opt out of the settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|