BAC Florida Bank offers a concise amount of account options. To find out if BAC Florida Bank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
This is a small bank with limited account options, it’s designed to be simplistic and straightforward.
Checking Account Options
BAC Florida Bank has various checking accounts that you can open online for free.
There isn’t much information provided about the opening deposits or balance requirements, so you would have to call BAC Florida Bank to find out more information.
This is a standard checking account.
There are also no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements either.
This account comes with everything a standard checking account would have.
This checking account earns competitive interest rates and comes with all the features a standard checking account has.
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
BAC Florida Bank has one savings accounts that offers a few benefits. You will have to call BAC Florida Bank to ask about information on how to open an account and its requirements.
U.S Personal Savings Account
- You will receive unlimited deposits
- Higher interest rates
- Online and mobile banking
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023
• Earn high interest rate of 3.60% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
• See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code HMB223 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
What to know: Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 60 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 6/15/2023, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
BAC Florida Bank has two money markets that earn decent interest rates. You will have to call BAC Florida Bank about additional information concerning account opening.
This money market earns tiered interest rates.
You will gain access to online and mobile banking. but there are limited check writing privileges.
You can earn preferred interest rates on all balances of $100,000 and above.
This account also has limited check writing privileges.
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 3.55% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 3.50% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Reasons to Bank with BAC Florida Bank
- All their checking accounts are free to open online.
- Their accounts don’t require too high of requirements it seems.
- Simplistic if you like simple account options.
- Conduct all your banking online or through the BAC Florida Bank mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with BAC Florida Bank
- There is literally only one location in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Their site is not very detailed. There are barely any benefits listed for any of their accounts.
- The opening deposits nor minimum balance requirements are displayed on their site.
- They don’t offer any CDs on their website.
- They don’t have 24-hour banking.
- Their online website honestly lacks crucial information that other banks have.
- They have very few checking and savings accounts.
- Lacking a youth checking or savings account.
- Doesn’t provide a senior checking or savings account.
- You have to call to open any of their checking accounts which can be inconvenient.
- They could earn slightly higher interest rates on their savings accounts.
BAC Florida Bank Routing Number
The routing number for BAC Florida Bank is 067009044.
Contact Customer Service
You can reach BAC Florda Bank at 305-789-8077.
To speak to a customer representative instead, these are the available hours:
- Monday – Friday at 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (EST)
How BAC Florida Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Ally Bank: Ally Bank is an online only bank that offers very similar account options as Discover Bank, but offers pretty high interest rates as well.
BAC Florida Bank seems to advertise itself as a bank that would be better to either visit in person or conduct telephone banking with.
With very few information offered on their site, there is not much you can do online. There is also only one location so this is pretty much a local bank.
This bank can be an inconvenience to those who prefer to bank online, but if you don’t mind calling to find out more information then it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If you’re interested in banking with BAC Florida Bank, then apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!