For residents of Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Four banking divisions of BOKF, National Association (Colorado State Bank and Trust, Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Oklahoma, and Bank of Texas) are offering a $150 bonus when you open a new personal checking account by December 30, 2017. To earn the bonus, simply print the coupon when you open your new personal checking account then choose to either activate direct deposit (minimum $250 per deposit) OR make 10 debit card purchases ($10 minimum each) as the bonus requirement. Once everything is completed, the $150 will be deposited 10 days after the conditions have been met and the account is in good standing. No matter which checking account you choose, you’ll enjoy all the benefits and features such as Free Online and Mobile Banking, Free Online Bill Pay, Free Online Statements and Alerts and Free access to more than 24,000 ATMs nationwide.
If you are interested, make sure you stop by your nearest branch today and ask the banking representative about this promotion. Also, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Bonuses!
Editor’s Note: Only Bank of Texas and Bank of Albuquerque have a promotion page on its website, but we confirmed with a CSR that the promotion page/coupon is generic and should work at any of the four banks mentioned above. For the banks without physical coupon, you could either use the generic coupon from Bank of Texas or call (800) 346-5312 and the code would be added to your account setup.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
BOK Financial Banks $150 Bonus Info:
- Learn More (Link to Bank of Texas & click on Get My Bonus Coupon for more info)
- Learn More (Direct Link to Bank of Albuquerque)
- BOK Financial Banks Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Interest Checking, Choice Checking, Basic Checking
- Availability: CO, NM, OK, TX (CO Bank Locator, NM Bank Locator, OK Bank Locator, TX Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown (must likely cash advance since it’s in branch only)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $$4.95- $15, see below on how to avoid monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: The account must remain in good standing in order to receive the bonus.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the $150 will be debited from account during closing transaction.
Earn BOK Financial Bank $150 Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account in branch from Colorado State Bank and Trust, Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Oklahoma or Bank of Texas with a $50 minimum opening deposit by December 30, 2017.
- Choose and complete ONE of the following requirements and must be completed within sixty (60) days of account opening date:
- Set up a $250 recurring direct deposit such as Social Security, Pension or Payroll. Remember that each recurring direct deposit must be a minimum of $250.
- Complete 10 eligible Debit Card transactions of at least $10 per transaction.
- The $150 will be deposited 10 days after the conditions above have been met and the account is in good standing.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Interest Checking: To avoid the $15 fee, maintain a $10,000 average combined monthly balances in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, and lines of credit AND/OR mortgage with auto-debit.
- Choice Checking: To avoid the $7.95 fee, have a total of $300 direct deposits per statement cycle, maintain a $1,400 average monthly collected balance, OR maintain a $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined deposit balances (checking, savings or money market)
- Basic Checking: The $4.95 is unavoidable.
For those of you that live near Colorado State Bank and Trust, Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Oklahoma, or Bank of Texas, make sure you take advantage of this $150 bonus offer. Simply call or visit your nearest branch to learn more about this promotion. What’s good is that direct deposit is not required if you choose to go with the 10 debit card transactions route. Make sure to comment down below if you know if this is a hard or soft pull and how the bonus process went. If you are not interested and would like to see more options, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)