Available to residents of Kentucky, Class Act Federal Credit Union is offering students a chance to earn a $25 bonus when they open a new Student Honors Checking Account. To be eligible for this bonus, students must be ages 16 to 24 and must sign up for eStatements, make 5 debit card purchases (totaling $100 or more), and login to home banking or the mobile app. Students under the age of 18 requires a signature of parent or guardian to open an account and students who currently hold an account at the age of 25 will automatically be converted to the Honors Checking Account. With the Student Honors Checking Account, you can expect no minimum balance requirement, no monthy fees, free online banking, free bill pay, and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: The branches are located in Kentucky.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Class Act FCU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Class Act Federal Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Student Honors Checking Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Choose e-Statements, make 5 debit purchases (over $100 total), & login to home banking or mobile app.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Class Act FCU $25 Bonus:
- Visit a Class Act Federal Credit Union branch or visit online and open a new Student Honors Checking Account for your child. Keep in mind this account requires students to be ages 16 to 24. Students under the age of 18 will require signature of parent or guardian.
- Upon account opening, student must sign up for eStatements, make 5 debit card transactions (totaling over $100), and login to home banking or the mobile app.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a free initial $25 deposit.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Honors Checking Account: No fees.
Class Act Federal Credit Union is currently having a promotion where students can earn a $25 bonus. You can expect the very best student checkin gaccount from an education-based credit union, and that’s students get with the Student Honors Account. The account is also interest bearing so it’ll be a good investment when students open an account at Class Act FCU. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.