Available for qualified residents nationwide, Bank of America is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new Bank of America checking account with direct deposit valid through October 31, 2018. To be eligible for this offer, you must open one of the qualifying checking accounts with your unique offer code you received in the mail. Once you have done so, set up and receive two or more qualifying direct deposits of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Keep in mind that this bonus is targeted and only available to customers who receive this offer via a direct communication from Bank of America. Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. Visit our HMB master list of Bank of America Promotions for all of BOA’s current bonuses!
Credit goes to Danute for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Bank of America $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank of America Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Core Checking, Interest Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25- $100.
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 2 direct deposits of $500 or more each within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Monthly Fee: $12- $25, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must provide the offer code listed in the letter at the time of account opening.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed,check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
- ACH Transfer
- American Express
- Baxter Credit Union
- PurePoint Financial
How To Earn Bank of America $150 Bonus:
- Open a new Bank of America Core Checking or Interest checking account using your unique promo code by October 31, 2018.
- Remember that you must provide the offer code listed in the letter at the time of account opening.
- Then set up and receive two Qualifying Direct Deposits equaling a total of $500 or more in your new personal checking account within 90 days of account-opening.
- If you meet all of the requirements, BOA will attempt to deposit the earned bonus directly into your new personal checking account within 60 days.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Core Checking Account: To avoid the $12 monthly, have at least one qualifying direct deposit of $250 OR maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more. Students under age 24 are eligible to have this fee waived while enrolled in high school, college, university, or a vocational program. Preferred Rewards clients also get this fee waived.
- Interest Checking Account: To avoid the $25 monthly fee, maintain a combined balance of at least $10,000. Also, Preferred Rewards clients get this fee waived.
Bank of America is currently having a promotion where targeted customers can receive this $150 bonus offer if they receive this offer via a direct communication from Bank of America. Although this is a targeted offer, you could try your luck, submit an application, or talk to a banker at your local BOA branch or over the phone. If you received this offer and follow through with the process or tried your luck, please share your experience by commenting below! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).