To help you keep your account safe, HSBC Bank has got you covered with their fraud protection! You’ll automatically be notified of suspicious transaction activity on your HSBC Debit or Credit Card Account if your number is on file.
Additionally, with this you’ll be notified with a free text message if they see suspicious activity on your card. Simply verify the purchase with a simple text reply that lets you continue using your card or report it as a fraud.
If you’re interested in Alert & Detection HSBC has to offer, read on! Additionally, check out HMB for more bank guides!
HSBC Protection Benefits
- Account Monitoring: Knowing your account is safe and protected is definitely a top priority. However, with HSBC Fraud Protection, you not know get the peace in mind, but your account is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fraud Alerts: HSBC may notify you by free text message if they detect suspicious transaction activity on your HSBC Debit or Credit Card Account.
- Chip Technology: Furthermore, you will gain easy and convenient access to your account through their state of the art chip technology.
- Zero Liability: If for any reason your HSBC account has an unauthorized transaction, HSBC Fraud Protection will take care of everything!
What To Do
- Simply add your phone number to your account if you haven’t already done so.
- In the case of suspicious activity, HSBC will send you a text alert.
- Simply verify your purchase with a simple text.
- However, if it’s fraud, make sure to call HSBC Bank right away!
HSBC Bank Account Offers
Lastly, if you have a HSBC Bank Debit or Credit Card Account, rest assured as they got you covered with their fraud protection! Additionally, enjoy account monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, fraud alerts, chip technology, and zero liability.
Furthermore, just make sure to add your phone number to your account for automatic fraud alert texts. Check out our Best HSBC Bank Bonuses, Here on HMB!