For residents or Minnesota and Iowa, Home Federal Savings Bank is offering up to 2.02% APY with their Interest Advantage Checking Account on balances up to $5,000. For a limited time, they will also match your interest earned for the first 12 months! After you open the account with the minimum opening deposit of $25, all you have to do is have 15 debit card transactions. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free CardValet, bill pay, notary services, and many more! With online and mobile banking, you’ll be able to access your money at anytime from anywhere! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Interest Advantage Checking account with Home Federal Savings Bank today!
Editor’s Note: Home Federal Savings Bank offers matching interest up for up to 12 months after you open the account. If you make $100 interest, you could essentially make an additionally $100 right into your pockets today.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Home Federal Savings Bank Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Interest Advantage Checking
- Interest Rate: 2.02% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $5,000
- Availability: MN, IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived if you complete any of the following:
- Maintain a cumulative balance of more than $5,000 in any Home Federal deposit account.
- Obtain a secured loan from Home Federal.
- Have at least $1,000 direct deposit into the account per statement cycle.
- Own a business with an active business checking account at Home Federal.
- Work for Home Federal.
- Are 24 years old or younger.
- Additional Requirements: Complete 15 debit card transactions
- Closing Account Fee: $75, if closed within 6 months of account opening
Home Federal Savings Bank Checking Features:
- Interest Matched for the first 12 months
- Free Debit MasterCard and free access to CardValet
- Free use of any Home Federal, Kwik Trip, or Kwik Star ATM
- Free use of any MoneyPass Nationwide ATM
- Free Standard Bill Pay Service
- One free box of checks
- Free e-statements (Additional fee for paper statements)
- 24/7 Online & Mobile banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Free Notary Service
How To Earn Up to 2.02% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Home Federal Savings Bank and open an Interest Advantage Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 debit transactions.
- You’ll begin earn their 2.02% APY with an additional matching interest for up to 12 month
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $5,000.00||2.02%|
Home Federal Savings Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. Remember that if your balance is over $5,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. You can have peace of mind knowing that your account is insured by the FDIC. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.