For residents of Wisconsin, Guardian Credit Union is offering a chance to earn up to a $50 bonus when you open qualifying Student Checking Account.
To open your account, you must be a student (ages 15-24) and be able to provide a student ID upon opening the account along with a $10 opening deposit. To earn the bonus, you must have at least 3.50 GPA or higher to earn the two $25 bonus each semester as well as provide proof of the GPA in the form of a report card and/or transcripts including numerical score and course credits (college students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 course credits and High school students must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 course credits). With the Student Checking Account, you can enjoy features such a free EMV debit card, free eStatements, and online & mobile banking.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you or someone in your immediate family lives or works in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, or Walworth counties you are eligible to join Guardian Credit Union. Be sure to visit their membership site for additional information.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Guardian Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Student Checking Account
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Must be a student (ages 15-24) and have a 3.50 GPA
- Household Limit: 1 per student
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How to Earn Guardian Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Open a Student Checking Account from Guardian Credit Union with a $10 minimum deposit.
- Make sure to bring your student ID when opening the student checking account.
- Provide proof of your 3.50 or more GPA at the end of the semester in the form of a report card and/or transcript.
- A $25 Bonus will be deposited at the end of each semester (only two per year) only if you have met the 3.50 GPA requirement.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Student Checking Account: There are no monthly maintenance fees
Make sure you check out Guardian Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. This is a great account for high school and college students to open and is an easy way to manage your money especially with no monthly fees or a minimum balance to worry about. Once you are over the age of 25, Student checking accounts will automatically change to Free 4 U checking account. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not as well as any additional info we might have missed about this account. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.