For residents of Maryland, Energy Federal Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn up to a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and enroll for the following services by September 16, 2016: eStatements, direct deposit, eBranch, bill pay, and eMobile deposit. You will receive $20 for each service you sign up for. What makes this bonus even better? Signing up for a checking account is totally free! There is no monthly fee, no minimum balance requirement, no fee for bill pay (as long as you pay one bill a month), and many more features! Sign up today!
Eligibility: Must open a new checking account and sign up for all 5 services to receive the full $100 bonus. Energy FCU has one branch located in Maryland and many more CO-OP Shared Branches nationwide.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Energy FCU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Energy Federal Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 9/16/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Must enroll in 5 services to receive full $100 bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn Energy FCU $100 Bonus:
- Visit the Energy Federal Credit Union website or branch and open their free checking account!
- Earn $20 when you enroll for eStatements (set up and access within first 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up direct deposit (set up recurring direct deposit to new checking account within 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up eBranch (set up and access account via online banking within first 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up bill pay (set up and pay at least one bill in the first 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up eMobile Deposit (use eMobile Banking and make at least one mobile deposit in the first 2 months)
- Upon completion of the following steps, you should have received a total of $100 in bonuses.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking Account: No monthly fees
You can earn up to $100 in bonuses when you open a new checking account from Energy Federal Credit Union. All you have to do is sign up for basic banking services that you probably would’ve used anyway. Overall, this is an easy bonus to earn for a checking account that is free and requires no minimum balance or fees. Sign up today and find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.