Founded in 2014, Even Financial offers a loan-matching service that has connected borrowers with top lenders. These services quick and free, and it makes comparing rates and terms from multiple lenders a fairly painless process.
In this guide, we’ll break down Even Financial services, so you can decide if they’re the right lender for you.
Even Financial Features
|2 to 7 years
|$1,000 to $100,000
|As soon as the next business day
|Minimum Credit Score
Even Financial connects borrowers with a variety of loans from their partners in less than 60 seconds. Lenders on this platform include top providers like Avant, LendingClub, LightStream, OneMain Financial, Prosper, SoFi and UpStart. Borrowers can use their loan for a wide range of personal uses, such as buying a home or car and debt consolidation.
Although Even Financial works with lenders that offer loans to less-creditworthy borrowers, having better finances means better loan terms. Other features from Even Financial include:
- Pre-approval process requires a soft credit pull, so it doesn’t negatively affect your credit score.
- A debt refinancing calculator and other additional tools.
- An FAQ section and education blog.
The Even Financial application page is encrypted with industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption, so your personal information stays secure.
Even Financial Pricing
It is completely free to requesting a loan and connecting with a lender with Even Financial. However, it is important to note that loan fees, rates and terms will vary from lender to lender.
Even Financial Limitations
Before you search for loans with Even Financial, make sure to keep the following in mind:
- Even Financial is not a direct lender.
- Even Financial offers a limited number of providers and do not include banks or credit unions.
- Pre-approved offers are not the final loan offers.
- You’ll receive additional offers and marketing materials via email, phone and mail.
Before you decide on Even Financial, make sure to consider all other options and compare rates and terms from other lenders to best suit your needs. For more ways to save more, check out our post on how save money online and bank guides here on HMB!
(Click the link to learn more at Even Financial)