Available to residents of Illinois, First Community Financial Bank is offering students a chance to earn a $50 Target gift card bonus when they open a new Student Checking Account. To be eligible for this offer, you must open a free student checking account with a minimum initial deposit of $100. By opening a checking account here at First Community Financial Bank, you can expect to get ready for school (and beyond) with no ATM fees, no ongoing minimum balance requirements, free email/text alerts, free mobile banking, and so much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Illinois.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
First Community Financial Bank $50 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- First Community Financial Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Free Student Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: At least $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: No fees.
- Additional Requirements: Must be a student. Students under 18 must have a parent as joint owner.
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed prior to one year of opening, early closing account fee of $50 will be deducted from the account at closing.
First Community Financial Bank $50 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest First Community Financial Bank branch and open a new Free Student Checking Account with a minimum initial opening deposit of $100.
- Once you open a Free Student Checking Account, you will receive a $50 gift card at the time of account opening.
- Account must be open for at least a year or an early closing fee of $50 will be deducted from the account at closing.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking Account: No fees, BUT a $3 monthly charge will be assessed for paper account statements.
First Community Financial Bank is currently having a promotion where students can earn a simple $50 Target gift card when they simply open a free student checking account with a initial deposit of at least $100. This is a fairly simple bonus as all it takes is opening an account and an opening deposit to instantly receiving the bonus. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.