For residents of Wisconsin, First National Bank is offering up to 3.05% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will enjoy the free checking account with no minimum balance required and earn a high interest rate! If you live in the state of Wisconsin, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with The First National Bank today!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
First National Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.05% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Wisconsin (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: 12 debit transactions, receive eStatements, and use direct deposit or set up an automatic bill pay item
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
First National Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $20 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit transactions, receive eStatements, and use direct deposit or set up an automatic bill pay item
How To Earn Up to 3.05% APY Rate:
- Sign up to First National Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.05% APY for up to $15,000.
- Complete at least 12 debit transactions that post and settle each month
- Enroll in and receive eStatements
- Use direct deposit or set up an automatic bill pay item
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn 0.15% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
First National Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Wisconsin. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not earn the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.