Available for residents of Texas, GO Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at GO Federal Credit Union. To get started, open any qualifying checking account and set up to receive direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. With an account from GO Federal Credit Union, you can enjoy features such as a free debit card, mobile and online banking, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services GO Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Dallas County. You may also be eligible if you are related to a current member. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
GO Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Flexible Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$15, varies by account
- Kasasa Cash: There are no monthly service fees
- Kasasa Cash Back: There are no monthly service fees
- Flexible Checking: $15, can be reduced to $10 with direct deposit
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn GO Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to GO Federal Credit Union
- Have your friend open a checking account.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed within 5 days of referral date.
- The new member must open a new checking account
- Set up to receive a direct deposit or more within 60 days
- Keep the account opening and in good-standing
- Your bonus will be deposited into your account within 5 days
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a GO Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to GO Federal Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace of mind knowing that your account is insured by the NCUA. With online and mobile banking, you’ll be to access your money anywhere at anytime. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!