Health Care Credit Union is offering up to a $60 bonus deposit match for their Youth Education Account. They offer the account for members ages 12-18 and will match deposits at 25% up to a total of $60.00 a year. In addition, they will pay for good grades based on the cumulative GPA of the previous term as follows: 4.0 to 3.5 GPA = $10.00 per quarter term and 3.4 to 3.0 GPA = $7.50 per quarter term. It’s a great account for kids so check it out!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Health Care Credit Union $60 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Health Care Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Education Account
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Valid during your birthday month only
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Health Care CU Bonus:
- Sign up for a Education Account from Health Care Credit Union
- Whenever you deposit into the account, you will be matched at 25% up to a total of $60.00 a year
- With credit union approval, withdrawals of the deposits can be made to reimburse verifiable education related expenses by the member’s 22nd birthday.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
There are no monthly fees.
If you have a child who is between 12-18 years old, consider getting a Youth Education Account for him or her with Health Care Credit Union. The account can get matched up to $60 per year as well as an additional $10 per quarter term if your child maintains at least a 3.5 GPA. That’s a $100 total bonus per year which is really nice so check it out! If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.