Find an updated list of Inspire Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They currently have a $300 checking bonus with direct deposit requirement.
About North Star Credit Union
Inspire Federal Credit Union was founded in 1936 by Jim Merrill. It is a progressive financial institution that has been serving the financial needs of the Bucks County community for over 80 years.
|Eligibility: Membership in Inspire Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Immediate family members of current Inspire FCU members are also eligible to join, regardless of their residency status.
See current membership details.
Inspire Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $5, 90 days
- Household Limit: None listed
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus)|
How to Earn Bonus
- Open a new Checking Account using the code GET300
- Set up direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Get your $300 deposited into your account.
- New Checking Account Offer available to new consumer Everyday, Rewards, or Fresh Start checking account members; members with current checking accounts are not eligible for new account bonus of $300.
- Earn a $300 cash bonus deposit for qualifying direct deposit(s) totaling $500 or more posting to the new checking account within 30 days of account opening.
- A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a recurring electronic deposit into checking account of payroll, pension, Social Security, government benefits, or other eligible regular monthly income.
- Checking account must be open for 60 days before $300 checking bonus will be credited.
- Bonus deposit will be paid into your Inspire FCU checking account if the account is in good standing at time of incentive processing.
- If any of the preceding qualifications are not met, the new account bonus will not be received by the member.
- The credit union reserves the right to cancel promotion at any time.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
- Other restrictions apply.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Everyday Checking: None
- Regular Savings: None
- Basic Business Checking: None
- Basic Business Savings: None
- Round Up Savings: None Listed
- Club Account Savings: None Listed
- Youth Savings: None Listed
- Premium Business Checking: None Listed
- Rewards Checking: $5 monthly service fee waived with a single direct deposit of $250 or more per month
- High Yield Checking: $15 monthly service fee waived with a single direct deposit of $1,000 or more per month
- Fresh Start Checking: $12 monthly fee waived with a direct deposit over $300 or $100 minimal balance
- Premium Purple: $15 monthly fee. Maintain a $5,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
- Premium Business Savings: $15 monthly fee. Maintain a $5,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
Inspire Federal Credit Union is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!
*Compare Inspire Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*