For residents of Washington, Kitsap Credit Union is offering a $33 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Kitsap Credit Union by December 31, 2017. To earn this bonus all you have to do is have your friend open a new checking account, make 12 non-ATM debit card purchases per month, receive your statement electronically, and have direct deposit or automatic bill pay services. Then you will both earn the $33 bonus! Also, $34 will be donated to a financial education for kids. If you are interested in what Kitsap Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or go to school in Washington.
Editor’s Note: Kitsap Credit Union will also donate $34 to fund financial education for kids!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Kitsap Credit Union $33 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $33
- Referee Bonus: $33
- Account Type: Gold checking, Classic Checking, Varsity Checking
- Availability: WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How to Earn Kitsap Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Kitsap Credit Union
- Have your friend open a new qualifying checking account.
- Once the requirements are met, you will earn the $33 bonus.
- The new member must open a Gold checking, Classic Checking, or Varsity Checking account with a $25 opening deposit by December 31, 2017.
- You must make 12 non-ATM debit card purchases per month, receive your statement electronically, and have direct deposit or automatic bill pay services.
- Then you will earn the $33 bonus.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Kitsap Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $33 bonus when you refer someone to Kitsap Credit Union. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements such as opening a new checking account. If you have any experiences with this bank then leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. Your feedback makes our site even better. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.