If you are interested in learning more about LGE Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
They are offering a staggering 1.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their High Rewards Checking Account.
About LGE Community Credit Union Rewards
LGE Credit Union is headquartered in Marietta, Georgia and was established in 1951. Since then they have grown to 13 locations, offers money market rates that are 16% higher than the national average, and they boast an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the LGE Community Credit Union High Rewards Checking Account below.
|Eligibility: Membership in LGE Community Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Cherokee, Cobb, Fulton, and Paulding Counties in Georgia.
See current membership details
LGE Community Credit Union High Rewards Rate
Residents nationwide can earn this amazing rate on balances up to $25,000. Furthermore, with a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: GA
- Opening Deposit: $5 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.50% APY Rate
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- Requirements to earn rewards:
- Monthly direct deposit or ACH transaction*
- 15 or more LGE debit and/or credit card transactions that post monthly with a total spend of $500 or more
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||1.50%|
- Earn 1.50% APY on balances up to $25,000
- Unlimited 1% cash back on credit card purchases
- Unlimited Non-LGE ATM refunds
- 1% cash back checking reward on purchases made with an LGE Credit Card
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fee for a Visa® debit card
- A refund of all non-LGE ATM feesOnline and Mobile Banking, Mobile Apps, and Memberline (24-hour automated phone banking system)
- Bill Pay
- Free checks for members 60 and up
- Free notary service and signature guarantees (by appointment only)
Check out LGE Credit Union to learn more about the 1.50% APY promotion on their High Rewards Checking Account. Note that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on LGE Community Credit Union High Rewards Checking Account.