For residents of New York, M.Y. Safra Bank is offering you the chance to earn a 1 oz silver coin, 2.5 g bar of gold, or .25 oz gold coin when you open a qualify Checking Account or Money Market account with an opening deposit ranging from $250- $100,000. To earn the incentive all you have to do is complete the requirements such as opening the qualifying account and setting up a direct deposit. Once the requirements are met you will earn your incentive. Also, don’t forget that you’ll also have access to great features such as online banking, bill pay, and much more. So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Credit goes to Arthur for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
M.Y. Safra Bank Information:
- Sign up today
- M.Y. Safra Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Silver Checking, Interest-Bearing Gold Checking, Platinum Money Market Account
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $250- $100,000.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $10- $20, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep your account in good standing.
- Household Limit: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn M.Y. Safra Bank Bonus:
- Open a Silver Checking, Interest-Bearing Gold Checking, or a high yield Platinum Money Market Account with a opening deposit ranging from $250- $100,000 from M.Y. Safra Bank.
- If you open a Silver Checking Account, you can receive a 1 oz. Silver Coin with an initial deposit of $250 or more and by enrolling in direct deposit.
- If you open a Interest-Bearing Checking Account, you can receive a 2.5 g. Bar of Gold with an initial deposit of $2,500 or more by enrolling in recurring direct deposit of $500 or more.
- If you open a high yield Platinum Money Market Account, you can receive a .25 oz. Gold Coin with an initial deposit of $2,500 by enrolling in recurring direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Once the requirements are met you will earn your incentive.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Silver Checking: Avoid the $10 fee by maintaining an average monthly balance of at least $1,500.
- Interest-Bearing Gold Checking: Avoid the $15 fee by maintaining an average monthly balance of at least $2,500.
- Platinum Money Market: Avoid the $20 fee by maintaining an average monthly balance of at least $5,000.
M.Y. Safra Bank is offering residents of New York the chance to earn a 1 oz silver coin, 2.5 g bar of gold, or .25 oz gold coin when you open a qualify Checking Account or Money Market account. Those that live near a M.Y. Safra Bank in New York, make sure to take advantage of his offer today. Also, if you have any information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then go ahead and leave us a comment down below. We would love to hear back from you. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.