If you are a class action member who applied and got a job with the healthcare services company between May 5, 2009 and Aug. 27, 2012, who were also subject to a consumer report check by Maxim. If you’re one of these class members, then you may be eligible for a potential reward due to the Maxim Healthcare Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, The Maxim Healthcare class claimed that Maxim violated federal consumer privacy protections when procuring employee background checks. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 4, 2019, to receive your potential award!
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.05%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||3.30%||Review|
|Patriot Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||2.70%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.30%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.15%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||3.10%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||3.00%||Review|
|MainStreet Bank No Penalty CD||$500||2.75%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 2.69%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||2.45%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||2.35%||Review|
Maxim Healthcare Employee Class Action Lawsuit
- Apex, N.C. Impact Fees Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 4, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who were employed by Maxim Healthcare between May 5, 2009 and Aug. 27, 2012. Class Members must have completed a background check authorization and release form. Additionally, Maxim must have obtained a consumer report on the Class Member before Aug. 27, 2012.
- Estimated Amount: TBD
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID number found on the Notice.
- Case Name & Number: Moodie v. Maxim Healthcare Services Inc., Case No. 2:14-cv-03471-FMO-AS, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Maxim Healthcare Employee Background Check Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 4, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who applied and got a job with the healthcare services company between May 5, 2009 and Aug. 27, 2012, who were also subject to a consumer report check by Maxim. The Maxim Healthcare class claimed that Maxim violated federal consumer privacy protections when procuring employee background checks.
You are eligible for a potential award from the Maxim Healthcare Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! You need file a claim by June 4, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|