Check out the most recent Monson Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $100 bonus when you open a checking account and complete the two qualifying activities.
About Monson Savings Bank Promotions
On June 1, 1872, Monson Savings Bank began business transactions out of the Monson National Bank office. Today they help people save, businesses prosper and communities benefit with world class products and technology, the sincere and considerate service their customers deserve, and absolute dedication to our communities. You can find this along with great bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates at one of their 6 locations.
I’ll review the current Monson Savings Bank promotions below.
*If you live in Massachusetts, TD Bank offers other great promotions you can check out shown below.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Monson Savings Bank $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account and meet certain requirements, you can receive a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Monson Savings Bank Checking Account
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with local CSR
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Become a new checking customer with eStatements and direct deposit
- Within 60 days of account opening, you must have an aggregate of $500 in direct deposit posted to the account and be registered for eStatements
- Contact Monson Savings Bank no later than 30 days after meeting the requirements to request the $100 gift
- No minimum balance to maintain account
- Unlimited check writing
- Free MasterCard® debit card issued on the spot
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking and mobile deposit
- Free, paperless eStatements
- Convenient access to Popmoney® and Apple Pay®
- No monthly fees
- Available for personal accounts only
- The $100 gift may be subject to tax reporting
- The promotion is limited to one $100 gift per household
- Offer may end without notice
- Not to be combined with other special offers (with the exception of the Refer-A-Friend program)
This is a decent bonus that I would check out if you live in the area. There are no monthly fees that you have to worry about and you have the opportunity to take advantage of lots of great features with this account.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Monson Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.