Take advantage of Nexus promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, the bank is offering $100 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meeting all the requirements.
About Nexus Promotions
They’re real humans who believe that banking should work for you
At Nexus, they strive to build a banking and investment product that has the financial and future well being of their users in mind. They believe that access to investment should be easy and that financial services should exist to help users grow.
That’s why their model doesn’t rely on fees or minimums – they win when you win.
Nexus $100 Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $0
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not listed
- Household limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new Nexus checking account. Earn $50 for completing each qualifying action, for a total of $100.
- Maintain a minimum invested balance of $1,000 for 60 consecutive days
- Direct deposit 2 paychecks of at least $500 into your Nexus account
- Bonus requirements: 1) Transfer or deposit a minimum of $1,000 to your Nexus account during the promotion period and maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 for 60 consecutive days. At most $100 can be held in cash, and the rest must be invested in any securities of your choice. 2) Direct deposit: Nexus must receive at least two qualifying deposits (as defined below) during the promotion period. A qualifying direct deposit is a deposit from a member’s employer, payroll, or benefits provider via ACH deposit. Deposits that are not from an employer (such as checks; P2P transfers such as from PayPal or Venmo; merchant transactions; and bank ACH transfers not from employers, payroll or benefits providers) do not qualify for this promotion. Each deposit must be at least $500.
- Bonus signup: The bonus is available for new Nexus accounts only. The promotion signup period starts on 1/30/2023 and ends on 3/31/2023. New accounts have 90 days from date of signup to complete qualifying actions to qualify for bonuses. The promotion may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
- Bonus payment: Each time a bonus requirement is met, Nexus will credit $50 to your Nexus account within 5 business days. In order to receive any bonus, your Nexus account must be open and in good standing, in the sole determination of Nexus, through the date of the credit. The bonus is considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT, if applicable.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Checking Account: No monthly fee
Make all of your money work for you. Nexus is an account that combines checking features with the return potential of investments, all without you lifting a finger.
Although you can earn a generous bonus from Nexus, check out our list of bank promotions for more offers. With fantastic offers such as Money Market and CD rates, you are able to get the most out of your banking experience!
Compare Nexus Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like U.S. Bank, Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD Bank, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, and more!