Find the latest Nymeo Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
They are currently offering a 2.40% APY 13-Month CD Special on balances above $5,000.
About Nymeo Federal Credit Union
Nymeo is a cooperative, not-for-profit financial institution dedicated to promoting each member’s financial well-being. They offer a comprehensive array of products and services that meets members’ needs over their entire lifetime. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
Eligibility: We serve all who live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer, or conduct regular business in Frederick and Montgomery County, MD. See more information here.
*While Nymeo Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great rates.
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 22-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.70% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.50% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.35% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.25% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.65% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
Nymeo Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $5,000
- Maximum deposit: $500,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may or will impose for early withdrawal.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|18 – 23 Months Add-On||2.10%||$500.00|
|24 – 35 Months||2.10%||$2,500.00|
|36 – 47 Months||2.10%||$2,500.00|
|48 – 59 Months||2.10%||$2,500.00|
*Share Certificate Special
Nymeo Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features when you open an account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Nymeo Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Nymeo Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.