For residents of MI, SC, PA, CT, NJ, IL, Parda Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must simply spread the word of Parda Federal Credit Union to your friends and family and fill out this form: Parda Federal Credit Union Referral Form. Once a friend or family member opens up a new checking account with an account balance of at least $50, you will earn a $25 bonus! The best part is that there is no limit to the number of referrals you can make, so the more people you refer, the more rewards you can earn!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Health Care Family CU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI, SC, PA, CT, NJ, IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None, but must have at least $50 in account for 90 days to receive bonus.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking Account with an account balance of at least $50 for 90 days.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Health Care Family CU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Parda Federal Credit Union
- Next, spread the word of Parda FCU to your friends and family members and print out Parda Federal Credit Union Referral Form and fill it out.
- Your friend/family member must then open up a new checking account with an account balance of at least $50 for at least 90 days.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $25 bonus! Keep in mind there is no limit in the amount of referrals you can have! The more referrals, the more rewards!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Parda Federal Credit Union location, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus is considered a dividend and will be reported to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Parda Federal Credit Union today to earn a $25 bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Parda Federal Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account and maintain a balance of at least $50 for 90 days. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $25 bonus! The best part about this bonus is that there is no limit to the number of referrals you can make! The more you refer the more you earn, so get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.