Do you bank with HSBC? Then make sure to take advantage of their benefits such as HSBC Bill Pay! With HSBC’s online Bill Pay, you can pay anyone in the U.S. in a fraction of the time and you won’t even have to buy stamps.
Their online payments are also backed by their $0 Liability, and Online Guarantee which protects against payments against unauthorized access or misuse. If you’re interested in bill pay and want to learn more, read on! Check out our Best HSBC Bank Bonuses, Here on HMB!
HSBC Bill Pay Benefits
- It’s free to use this service to pay bills online and mobile
- You stay in control of who gets paid and when you pay them, unlike automatic debit
- Your online payments are guaranteed to arrive on time
How to Set Up New Bill Pay Payee
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking.
- Select ‘My HSBC’ tab at the top left and click on ‘My Payee’ under ‘Move Money’ section.
- Click on “New Payee” and follow the onscreen instruction to complete the form.
- To make a payment, select the payee you wish to pay, a payment processing date and the bill payment amount.
- Select Continue, confirm your payment details, then submit. It’s that easy.
For those of you who have an account with HSBC, take advantage of their Bill Pay to conveniently pay bills online and with mobile. If you’re unsure on how to set up bill pay, simply check out the instructions above.
Don’t miss out on an easy setup that will make paying a breeze. Check out our Best HSBC Bank Bonuses, Here on HMB!
See more on what HSBC has to offer!
- HSBC Bank Promotions
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus
- HSBC Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Review
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Review