Find all the latest Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, members can earn a $100 bonus for referring friends to a checking account.
About Pikes Peak Credit Union Promotions
Pikes Peak Credit Union was formed in 1932 in Colorado Springs. This credit union exists solely for the benefit of its members and not for the benefit of a large corporation. To experience what a hometown credit union is like, visit one of the 2 local branches today. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to all Colorado residents through membership in the Consumers United Association. Membership is also open to those who live or work in Woodland Park and employees of the U.S. Postal Service, El Paso County, Teller County, Cripple Creek/Victor Gold Mine, Sturman Industries, Manitou Public Schools, Miami/Yoder Schools, South Park Schools, Big Sandy School District and Cripple Creek/Victor Schools. See current membership details|
While they have a generous $100 bonus, Pikes Peak Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
*Compare Pikes Peak Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Bank of America, Citibank, and more!*
Please continue reading to learn more about Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions.
Pikes Peak Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
When you refer a friend to Pikes Peak Credit Union, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CO
(Offer has no expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Be a member of Pikes Peak Credit Union
- Refer a friend by filling out the Member Referral Card and giving to them
- They must submit the referral card at time of account opening
- Referral must set up direct deposit
- Offer is for a limited time.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be payroll or retirement direct deposit that is new to PPCU.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Please see the program rules for complete details.
- The program is subject to change without prior notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Checking Account: None with estatements
- Share Savings: None with estatements
If you are already a member of this credit union, start referring today! If you would like to leave your contact info below feel free.
Also, if you have experience with Pikes Peak Credit Union, leave a comment below with any information you may have.
*Check back at this page for updated Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.