For residents of California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington, Union Bank is offering you the chance to earn a $250 bonus. To get started you must check with your employer to see if they are participating in the Company Benefits Banking Program. Then you must open a Priority Banking Checking with a $1,000 opening deposit. After that you’ll need to make an initial direct deposit of at least $500 and establish/maintain $50,000 in combined balances within 60 days of account opening. Once the requirements are met, you will receive the bonus within 1 month. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Also, be sure to check out our updated list of Union Bank Promotion to see all the latest bank bonuses that are currently available!
Editor’s Note: Union Bank has branches located throughout California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. This offer is only available to workers that can take part in the Company Benefits Banking program.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Union Bank $250 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Union Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Priority Banking Checking
- Availability: CA, GA, IL, NY, OR, TX, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: None.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $30, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: Your employer must be partnered with Union Bank in order for you to qualify.
- Household Limit: 1 per lifetime.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Union Bank $250 Bonus:
- Open a Priority Banking Checking account from Union Bank with a $1,000 minimum deposit.
- Keep in mind that your employer must be participating in Union Bank Company Benefits Banking Program.
- Make an initial direct deposit of at least $500 and establish/maintain $50,000 in combined balances within 60 days of account opening.
- Once the requirements are met, you will receive the bonus within 1 month.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Priority Banking Checking: Avoid the $30 fee by meeting one of the following:
- Having a Combined Average Balance $50,000.
- Having a Union Bank Mortgage.
Make sure you check out Union Bank to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Also, if you have any experiences with this bank or if you decide to go through with this offer then don’t forget to leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. Your feedback makes our site even better. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.