Remington Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for residents of New York when customers open a Checking Account and sign up to have your payments sent directly to Remington FCU account by direct deposit! It’s fast, safe, and convenient! If you’re looking to put your money somewhere and watch it grow, start with Remington! Remington offers savings accounts, checking accounts, IRAs, Money Market Accounts, and many more products and services! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There is a branch located in New York.
If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Remington FCU $25 Bonus Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Remington Federal Credit Union Printout
- Account Type: Remington FCU Checking Account
- Availability: NY (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know!
- Opening Deposit: No information regarding initial deposit. Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No fee
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Remington FCU member
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Remington FCU $25 Bonus:
- Visit the Remington Federal Credit Union‘s website or branch.
- Must have Remington FCU Checking Account
- Set up direct deposit upon account opening
- Sign up to have your payments sent directly to your Remington FCU account by direct deposit
- $25 gift card will be mailed within 3 months after direct deposit verification
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
Remington FCU Checking Account: No monthly fee
Remington Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you open a checking account and set up direct deposit. Upon completion, you should receive your bonus within 3 months. There are many benefits of direct deposit. It reduces the risk of ID theft or mail fraud. Funds go directly to your account, so saving money is easier. It also ensures seamless deposits while you’re on vacation or can’t make it to your local branch by closing time! Sign up today and let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)