Available for Wisconsin residents, Bull’s Eye Credit Union is offering $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking and savings account good through October 31, 2017! To earn the bonus you must open a new BECU Membership Savings and Checking Account, make 8 debit card transactions each month for 90 days, and establish a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. With the savings and checking account you will enjoy features such as unlimited check writing, low or no monthly service fees, no activity fees, and many more! If you would like to take advantage of this offer, hurry in and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must meet Bull’s Eye CU Membership Eligibility Requirements in order to take advantage of this offer.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Bull’s Eye Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Savings & Checking Account
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$3, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Accounts must be open online at www.becu.net
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Accounts must remain open for at least 90 days.
Earn Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Open a new BECU Membership Savings Account, Checking Account and debit card from Bull’s Eye Credit Union by October 31, 2017.
- Make 8 debit card transactions each month for 90 days not including ATM transactions.
- Establish a recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into the savings account 30 days after the requirements has been met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Checkers’ Choice Checking: No monthly fee
Regular Checking: Avoid the $3 monthly fee by by maintaining a minimum balance of $500.
Make sure you check out Bull’s Eye Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Just keep in mind that this offer is limited to those who are 18 years or older and is limited to one per person and one per membership. Let us know your experience with bank or bonus by commenting below. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more options, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 19.24% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).