Service 1st Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you start “checking better.” To do this, you must open a checking account and sign up for a direct deposit. The direct deposit must be established within 45 days of account opening in order to receive the bonus. Some benefits you’ll be using while banking with Service 1st Credit Union are no per check charges, free debit card, free 24/7 home branch online banking, and much more. Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity today!
Eligibility: You must be a resident of one of the following ZIP codes: 33610, 33619, 33510, 33592, 33527, 33584, 34470, 34471, or 34472.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Service 1st CU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Service 1st Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any checking account.
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Must establish a DD within 45 days of account opening.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Print out coupon and present at time of account opening
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn Service 1st CU Bonus:
- Become a member of Service 1st Credit Union and open a new checking account.
- You must present the Coupon Promotion at time of account opening.
- Within 45 days of opening your new checking account, you must establish a direct deposit within the account.
- Your bonus will be credited to your account once all requirements are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Basic Checking: No monthly fees.
- Platinum Checking: There is a $5 monthly fee.
If you are a looking for a new bank and want to earn a new bank bonus as well, then be sure to check out Service 1st Credit Union. They are offering new customers a $100 bonus once you sign up for one of their checking accounts and set up a direct deposit. Just remember that you’ll have to set up the direct deposit within 45 days of account opening. What I like about this bonus is the fact that I can choose the Basic Checking account because it has no monthly fees I have to worry about, but if you didn’t think this promotion was for you, then be sure to check out our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
Tell us about your experience with Service 1st Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)