Find an updated list of Trademark Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $225 offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
About Trademark Federal Credit Union Promotions
Trademark Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Augusta, Maine, and was established in 1936. Since then they have grown 3 locations and boast an A health rating. If this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Trademark Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, goes to school, or has a business in Cumberland, Kennebec, or Sagadahoc counties. The family of current credit union members is also eligible for membership.
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
Trademark FCU $225 Checking Savings Bonus
Trademark Federal Credit Union is offering a $225 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Savings/Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $225 Checking Savings Bonus
- Bonus 1: $100
- Within the first 90 days of account opening, if you are opening in-person, you must open a savings account, checking account, debit card and deposit a minimum of $100 into the account the day of opening
- Bonus 2: $100
- Within the 90-day window: you have opened a savings account, checking account, and have an active debit card with at least 15 transactions.
- You must have signed up for and logged in to Trademark Mobile or Trademark Online; you must have at least one direct deposit of $250 and have signed up for eStatements.
- Bonus 3: $25
- A bonus of $25 can be earned if you use the bill pay or send cash feature to send cash to an account at another financial institution within the 90-day period.
- You must contact Trademark via email or phone, after these things have been done, in order to receive the additional $25.
- No per-check fee
- Free mobile and online banking
- Free money transfers and bill pay
- Unlimited free ATM withdrawals at Trademark ATMs and SURF ATMs
- Overdraft protection
- No Monthly Service Fee
- You must contact credit union via phone or email, to let us know you have funded the account
- If you are unable to deposit the $100 that day, you will not qualify for the Welcome Bonus #1
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
- NCUA Insured
- Opening the account remotely, you have 10 days to get all the necessary paperwork
Currently, Trademark Federal Credit Union is offering a $225 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. If you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you however be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Trademark Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.