For residents residing in California, Uncle Credit Union is offering a bonus of $25. To be eligible for this offer, simply open a checking account, make an initial deposit of $100, and receive a $50 deposit after 30 days! As a not-for-profit cooperative, UNCLE is a full-service organization committed to meeting the financial needs of the Tri-Valley community since 1957. With an exceptionally strong level of capital, they are a safe and secure place to bank, and they’re growing! Interested in this offer? Sign up today!
Eligibility: Residents of CA
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Uncle Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Uncle Credit Union Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Only checking account opening & initial deposit
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Uncle Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Visit the Uncle Credit Union‘s website or branch.
- Open a new checking account
- Make an initial deposit of at least $100 upon account opening
- Receive a $50 deposit after 30 days. It’s that simple!
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- No fees.
Earn up to $50 bonus from Uncle Credit Union today! To qualify, you simply open a checking account and make an initial deposit of at least $100. After 30 days, you’ll receive a deposit of $50! Uncle provides a wide range of products and services, including: checking accounts with no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements,variable and fixed rate mortgage loans, and much more! Take advantage of this simple offer! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.