Viriva Community Credit Union is offering residents of Pennsylvania a $50 bonus when you refer a friend open a Checking and Savings Account and meet the requirements listed below.
If you are referred, all you have to do is open a Savings Account with the required minimum deposit, qualify and open a Checking Account with Debit Card, and enroll in eStatements within 45 calendar days of membership date. You must also complete at least 6 debit card transactions within the first 45 days of account opening.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or goes to school in Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia County in Pennsylvania. Family members of an existing member are also eligible for membership. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Viriva Community Credit Union $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Viriva Community Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Share Savings has $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn Viriva Community Credit Union $50 Bonus
- Open a new Viriva Community Credit Union Share Savings account with the minimum opening deposit of $5.
- Open a new Checking account with a debit card and complete 6 debit card transactions.
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: There are none listed.
- Share Savings: There are none listed.
Make sure you check out Viriva Community Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!