TD Bank Foreign Exchange Services is available to help you take the hassle out of managing foreign transactions. Whether you are simply traveling or need to send/receive money overseas, TD Bank will make it as easy and pain free as possible. Some services that are available to you include, Foreign Currency Cash, International Wire Transfers, Foreign Checks, and International Drafts. For customers residing in the U.S. or Canada, you have access to the Cross-Border Banking as well as the international number in case you need assistance while overseas. To learn more about the foreign exchange services, then keep reading! Also the latest TD Bank bonuses are located on the HMB’s master list of TD Bank Promotions.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Why TD Bank Foreign Exchange Services ?
If you’re asking yourself why you should choose TD Bank’s Foreign Exchange Services over the other services available, then look no more. TD Bank offers a wide variety of products and services that will ensure your finances are taken care of.
- Foreign Currency Cash: Avoid the high transaction costs and inflated exchange fees charged by currency kiosks in airports, hotels and other tourist areas. Take advantage of TD Bank’s competitive foreign exchange rates before you leave the U.S. TD Bank offers over 75 currencies and when you return from your trip, or you are a visitor to the U.S, TD Bank will help you exchange foreign currency into U.S. dollars on the spot at any of their locations.
- International Wire Transfers: Send or receive wire transfers anywhere in the world with TD Bank. Plus, you can save money when you send a wire using the currency of the destination country. The benefits of sending your transfer in local currency instead of U.S. dollars include:
- Receiving competitive foreign exchange rates, fewer fees – correspondent banks often charge additional, and sometimes higher, fees for exchanging currency along the way.
- Quicker delivery – the money arrives sooner because it isn’t being converted by a correspondent bank along the way to your recipient.
- More secure – our world-wide network means your money is delivered securely and directly.
- Convenience – this is an exclusive service enjoyed by TD Bank customers.
- Foreign Checks: Did you receive a foreign check from family living outside the U.S. or a payment from a company outside the U.S.? If you’re a TD Bank customer, you can cash or deposit a check drawn on a foreign bank, even if it is in a foreign currency.
- International Drafts: International drafts are perfect for smaller transaction. If you’re sending funds to a global company, the beneficiary may require an international draft instead of a wire transfer. International drafts are a safe and convenient way to pay for things like foreign magazine subscriptions or sending monetary gifts to friends and family outside of the U.S. Some benefits include:
- Competitive exchange rate.
- A convenient alternative because the beneficiary’s bank information is not required – like for a wire transfer.
- Major foreign currencies available.
TD Bank Foreign Exchange Services offers even more information that may be of interest or use to you. Along with the great features explained above, TD Bank also provides customized solutions for your business, personal services from a knowledgeable staff, and secure online tools to manage your finances anywhere in the world. Also, keep in mind that this is all from one North America’s largest and most stable financial institutions.
For added assurance or if you have any more questions TD Bank has a customer service team that is available 24/7. If you are residing in the U.S. you can call the local number at (888)-751-9000. For customers located in the U.S. TD Bank’s international number is (856)-751-9000. And for Canadian customers the international number is (800)-222-3456-1 for English and (800)-233-2323-1 for French.
Exchanging money overseas has never been more simple with TD Bank Foreign Exchange Services. There are a wide variety of products and services to make sure that your trip or transaction goes as smoothly as possible. Also, if you would like to learn more about what we offer here on HMB, please check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.