Are you trying to transfer money in or out of your TD Bank checking or savings account?
Well continue reading our post below to find out how to find your TD Bank routing number and learn more about money transfers.
Basically, routing numbers are 9-digit numbers that banks use to identify themselves. Simply, it is like an address that banks and other financial institutions use to locate your money.
You will need your routing number for many tasks such as:
- ACH payments
- Setting up direct deposit
- Receiving benefits from the government, including tax refunds
- Transferring money between accounts at different banks or investment firms
- Automatic bill payment
- Domestic wire transfers
TD Bank has branches all throughout the United States and has different routing numbers or “addresses” for different regions. To find out the right TD Bank routing number for you, check out the list below.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
TD Bank Routing Number By State
Like we mentioned above, your TD Bank routing number is associated with the location of the bank where you opened your account. Even if you bank at a different TD Bank branch, what really matters is the bank where you opened your account.
|New York – Metro NYC or former Commerce customers||026013673|
|New York – Upstate NY or former Banknorth customers||021302567|
|North Carolina/South Carolina||053902197|
If you don’t see you state or region listed above, then continue reading to find your TD Bank routing number.
What is a Routing Number?
A routing number directs funds to the proper bank during a transaction, it’s a way to identify check-processing endpoints. You should be able to see your nine-digit routing number on the lower-left corner of your checks.
TD Wire Transfer Numbers
Wire transfers are a quicker way to send money than an ACH transfer. Anyone can wire funds to your TD Bank account for a small fee. The difference with these wire transfers compared to other banks is that the international and domestic wire transfers can only be done in a TD Bank branch.
However, domestic transfers can be done using TD Bank’s Person-to-Person transfer feature online.
|Domestic wire transfer||31101266|
|International wire transfer||31101266|
Additionally, you will probably need to have the following information to send an international wire:
- Name of the recipient exactly as it appears on their account
- Address of the recipient, including city, state/province, and country
- Name and address of recipient’s bank
- The recipient’s account number/IBAN number
- Amount and currency of transfer
- SWIFT code of recipient’s bank
How to Find Your TD Bank Routing Number
Use a Check: For checking accounts, you can find your routing number in the lower left hand corner of the check. It will be the first 9 digits located at the bottom of your check.
Send a Secure Message Online: To verify your routing number, ask a TD Bank team member by sending a secure message online.
- Visit the “Message Center” page on the left side of the screen after logging into your online account.
- Select “Send a Secure Message” and write that you need to verify your bank account’s routing number.
Call Customer Service: Call TD Bank at 888-751-9000. After you provide a few specific details to identify yourself, a representative will be able to confirm your account’s routing number.
TD Bank Promotions
• Open a TD Beyond Checking account online and earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
• With the TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you'll earn interest and get reimbursed for fees like ATM transactions, overdrafts, Rush Bill Pay and outgoing wires – on top of all the perks you'd expect from everyday checking.
• Pay no monthly maintenance fee with monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across your eligible TD accounts.
• TD Beyond Checking Review
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
If you bank with TD Bank, then knowing or keeping your routing number on you is important when it comes to managing your finance. Having this on hand will help you set up direct deposit, automatic payment, or wire transfer.