Available nationwide, TD Bank is offering a rate of 2.50% APY when you open an Preferred Savings Account with an opening deposit of $20,000. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
TD Bank offers no monthly fees, multiple ways to fund your account (through bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check), 24/7 online access and more! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: Be aware that this is a targeted offer from TD Bank and is only available to customers who have received the introductory rate email. Be sure to regularly check your email to see if you qualify for this promotional rate.
Table of Contents
TD Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Preferred Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $20,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: 04/17/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $20,000
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $1,000 with debit/credit card
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive TD Bank Rate
- Open a Preferred Savings Account from TD Bank with minimum deposit of $20,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Link a TD Bank personal mortgage, home equity, credit card or active personal or small business checking account.
- Earn 0.10% APY for balances of $0.01 – $19,999.99.
- Earn 2.50% APY for balances of $20,000 – $999,999.99.
- Earn 2.45% APY for balances of $1,000,000+.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 2.50% APY.
- Guaranteed for 12 months from account opening date.
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees.
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check.
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law.
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as TD Bank’s Savings Account offers a 2.50% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $20,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Preferred Savings Account comes with no fees and you can keep track of your money at anytime online. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out TD Bank’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
With the United ClubSM Infinite Card:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525 (waived first year). However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!