Earn a $200 bonus with a new TD Bank savings account.
To earn the $200 bonus, open a TD Bank Beyond Savings or TD Bank Simple Savings account and deposit at least $20,000 in new funds in the first 20 days and keep at least a $20,000 daily balance for 90 days.
TD Bank $200 Savings Bonus
- Account Type: TD Beyond Savings or TD Simple Savings
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000 (a lot of cards process as cash advance)
- Opening Deposit: $20,000 within 30 days to qualify for bonus
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $5 or $15; waive-able
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus forfeit if closed within 6 months
(Offer Expires 10/31/2023)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Discover Bank Savings ($200 Bonus + 3.30% APY), UFB Best Savings (4.21% APY), CIT Bank Savings Connect (4.05% APY), SoFi Checking & Savings ($275 Bonus + 3.75% APY), and Western Alliance Bank Savings (4.23% APY).|
The information for the TD Savings account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
Waive The Monthly Fees
TD Beyond Savings $15 Monthly Fee: This account has a $15 monthly fee, this is waived if you have a $20,000 minimum daily balance.
TD Simple Savings $5 Monthly Fee: This account has no monthly fee for the first year and after that period a $5 fee is charged if a monthly minimum of $300 or less.
- Savings offer is not available to existing TD Bank personal savings or money market Customers, prior Customers who have had a TD Bank personal savings or money market relationship within the preceding 12 months, or Customers who have received a bonus on a previous savings or money market account at any time. Accounts must be opened online and through a qualifying website.
- To qualify for the $200 personal savings cash bonus, new personal savings Customers must open a TD Beyond Savings or TD Simple Savings account (CDs, IRAs and Money Market accounts excluded) and deposit $20,000 or more in new money within 20 calendar days of the account opening date. Once the deposit requirement has been met, you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $20,000 for 90 calendar days from the date the deposit requirement is initially met.
- New money is funds that are not currently held in a TD Bank retail deposit account. Broker, municipal, commercial and small business deposits are not included. The primary owner of the new personal savings account must be the person who supplies a Social Security Number for tax reporting purposes.
- Once the offer criterion is met for all qualifications, the bonus will be credited into the new personal savings account no later than 140 days from the account opening date.
- Accounts must remain open, active, in good standing and remain in a qualifying product type in order to receive the bonus.
- If the savings account is closed by the Customer or TD Bank within 6 months after the account opening date, TD Bank reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount from that account at closing.
- TD Bank may issue you an IRS Form 1099-MISC, or other appropriate forms reporting the value of the bonus.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change.
- TD Bank Employees, existing TD Bank checking, savings, and/or money market Customers and Canadian Cross-Border banking Customers are not eligible.
You have the option to open either the TD Beyond Savings or TD Simple Savings account as the requirements are the same for either account. Although the deposit amount is high, this offer is very easy if you are able to complete it.