Find an updated list of Texans Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $25 bonus offer when you refer new members.
Table of Contents
About Texans Credit Union Promotions
In 1953, 11 Texas Instruments employees pooled five dollars each and petitioned the Texas Banking Commission to establish an organization that would promote thrift and provide low-cost loans to TI employees. Soon after, a charter was granted by the State of Texas and Texins Credit Union was born. Today, Texans provides a full suite of financial products and services to more than 110,000 members. Membership spans seven counties and serves the employees of over 100 select businesses. The Credit Union operates 13 branches and currently manages over $1.5 billion in assets.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 311987786
- Customer Service: 800.843.5295
I’ll review the Texans Credit Union Promotions below.
Texans Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
Currently, Texans Credit Union is offering a $25 Referral Bonus when you refer new members.
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn up to $25 Bonus
- Receive $25 for each new member that joins and meets specific criteria.
- Complete the form on their website and they’ll send an email on your behalf.
- Your friend or family member simply needs to bring in a copy of that email when they join Texans.
- Alternatively, you may print this form, fill out your information and give to your friends and family, which they must bring in upon joining.
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Apple Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- 70,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs – Worldwide
- Enhanced ATM/Debit Card
- My Texans Checking: $0 until age 18, then $5 which can be waived with monthly direct deposit or enrollment in paperless statements
- My Texans Interest Checking: $10, unless $2,500 minimum daily balance is maintained
- Texans Teen Checking: $5, unless any monthly direct deposit or enrollment in e-statements
- When referral member opens new Texans CU membership, with savings and checking account, and sets up direct deposit into checking account within 30 days of account opening, referring member receives $25 deposited into Texans Checking Account within 4 to 6 weeks of referral member’s direct deposit clearing, provided both remain members of Texans CU in good standing at that date (if referring member does not have a Texans Checking Account, deposit is made into referring member’s Texans Savings Account).
- Referral must not have a current or previous Texans CU membership for at least one year (including joint membership).
- Referring member and referral must be two different members. No limit on number of eligible referrals.
- Referral must show email or surrender form at the time of membership opening.
- Refer-A-Friend Program is subject to change without notice.
- Not available for employees of Texans Credit Union, its affiliates and their families.
- Additional conditions and restrictions apply
These are all the current Texans Credit Union promotions and offers. However, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Texans Credit Union. Definitely provide your feedback, as they make our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated Texans Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.