Find an updated list of Texar Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus when you open a Savings Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Texar Federal Credit Union Promotions
TEXAR Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Texarkana, Texas and is the 61st largest credit union in the state. It was established in 1951 and as of March of 2019, it had grown to 8 locations in Arkansas and Texas. If you are not in these states, check out this list of nationwide bank bonuses for more fitting offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in TEXAR Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, attend school, or conduct business in Bowie, Cass, Lamar, Little River, Miller, or Red River Counties in Texas. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current offers below.
*Current residents of Texas can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Texar Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
Texar Federal Credit Union is offering up to a $300 bonus when you open a qualifying Savings Account.
- Account Type: Easy Money Savings Account and Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement:
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: If you close your Easy Money Share Account before the CU match amount is posted to the share, you will not receive the CU match for that calendar quarter.
(Offer has no expiration date)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Bonus
- Open an Easy Money Savings and enroll in eStatements
- Each debit card transaction is rounded up to the next dollar and transferred from your checking to your Easy Money Savings.
- For the first 30 days of enrollment, TEXAR will match 50% of the deposited amount from your checking account into your Easy Money Savings Account
- After the first 30 days, a 5% match will apply
- Matches will be paid out quarterly. The maximum total match is $300 per year
- Deposit Rates
- Stop Pay
- Wire Transfers
- Cashier’s Checks
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- No monthly fees listed
- The CU match amount will be credited to the Easy Money Share Account at the end of each calendar quarter based on the accumulated round-up contributions for that calendar quarter or the balance in the account at the end of the calendar quarter, whichever is less.
- The annual cap on the CU match amount is $300.00.
- The annual amount of the CU match will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC.
- The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Easy Money Debit Card Match Program at any time.
- If you close your Easy Money Share Account before the CU match amount is posted to the share, you will not receive the CU match for that calendar quarter.
These are all the current Texar Federal Credit Union promotions and offers. If you are looking to start a new banking experience with this credit union, you could take advantage of this savings account promotion. If you are interested in posts like this, I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with Texar Federal Credit Union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Texar Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.