Take advantage of Texas Capital Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, you can earn a $500 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meeting all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Texas Capital Bank Promotions
Texas Capital Bank, the principal subsidiary of Texas Capital Bancshares, is a commercial bank that delivers highly personalized financial services to Texas-based businesses with more than $5 million in annual revenue.
They recognize the inherent link between business and personal wealth. So they created a full-service private client group to serve individuals, families and their business interests. They manage the personal wealth of Texans with net worth of more than $1 million.
Texas Capital Bank $500 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $500 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $2500+ per month for 3 months
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknkown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $25; waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new Premier Checking Account online in just minutes.
- Fund your account within 30 days with at least $25,000.
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $25,000 for 90 days.
- Set up deposits totaling $2,500 per month, for the first 3 consecutive months.
- Receive $500 qualifying cash bonus deposited to your account at the end of 90 days.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the offer, your Texas Capital Bank Premier checking account must be open without being changed to a product with lower requirements and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
- Limit one cash bonus offer per customer, including all individual and joint accounts.
- Customers (Primary or Secondary) who have a current or past Texas Capital Bank deposit account within the past 6 months from account opening date are not eligible for this offer.
- Qualifying electronic direct deposits or transfers include, but are not limited to salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this account by your employer or an outside agency, totaling $2500 per month for 3 consecutive months, starting from the 1st calendar month after month of account opening.
- The cash bonus to your Texas Capital Bank eligible checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form.
- Texas Capital Bank employees are not eligible for this offer.
- All promotional offers, products and services offered by Texas Capital Bank are subject to updates, modifications and/or termination by Texas Capital Bank.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Capital Interest Checking: No monthly fee
- Premier Checking: There’s no monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $25,000 across combined Premier accounts. Otherwise, a $25 monthly service fee will be assessed.
Looking to open an account at Texas Capital Bank? Here’s an opportunity to earn a bonus offer for doing so.
Let us know how this process when for you by commenting below!