TriStar Bank is offering residents of Tennessee a $50 bonus when you refer friends and family members to open a checking account.
To get started, your friend must open a new checking account with a minimum deposit of $100. Once they have completed that, they must apply for an additional service: online statements, direct deposit, or automatic debit. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as Visa debit card, online banking, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
TriStar Bank $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Tristar Bank Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Apply for one of the additional services
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn TriStar Bank $25 Bonus
- Open a new TriStar Bank checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $100
- Apply for one of their services: online statements, recurring direct deposit, or automatic debit/withdrawal
- Keep the account open and in good-standing to avoid the $25 early closing fee
- The bonus will be deposited directly into both your account after 60 days of account opening
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Kasasa Cash Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- TriStar Community Checking: Varies by statement
- $3.95 per month for mailed statements
- $5.95 per month for mailed statements with images
Make sure you check out TriStar Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.