For residents of Illinois, Triumph Community Bank is offering $25 bonus and a free gift when you open qualifying personal checking account! To earn the bonus, you must open a personal checking account and bring in your old checks or debit card from another financial institution. The requirements are simple to accomplish and once you become a Triumph Community Bank member, you will be able to take advantage of a multitude of bank features such as free online banking and bill pay, free mobile banking, free eStatements, popmoney service and many more! If you are interested in this offer, hurry in to your nearest local branch to take advantage of this promotion!
Editor’s Note: Once you present your old checks and/or debit card from your prior institution, you will be credited $25 to offset the cost of your new checks.
Credit goes to Clay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Triumph Community Bank $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Triumph Community Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0-$, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: You must bring in your old checks or debit card from another financial institution.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn Triumph Community Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account from Triumph Community Bank with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Bring in your old checks or debit card from another financial institution.
- You will receive your $25 bonus and free gift after completing the necessary requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Totally Free Checking: No monthly fee
VIP Free Interest Checking: No monthly fee
50+ Free Interest Checking: No monthly fee
Premier Interest Checking: Avoid the $10 monthly fee by maintaining a minimum account balance of $1,500.
Make sure you check out Triumph Community Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. In addition to this bonus, you will receive a free gift once you have completed the requirements. If you are interested in a checking account with Triumph, I would opt for the Totally Free Checking Account as it has no monthly fees nor a minimum balance requirement for your to worry about. But if you would like to see more offers by banks in your area, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply