In search of a new credit card to reward you for your purchases? If so, consider looking into the Union Bank Rewards Visa ® Credit Card. This credit card offers its customers a chance to earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Additionally, this card gives up to 5X points per $1 spent up to $6,000 the first year after account opening on mobile wallet purchases. All of this for no annual fee! If you feel like this may be the one for you, continue reading on below for more information over the card!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* The Union Bank Rewards Visa ® Credit Card is issued by Union Bank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Editor’s Note: This credit card promotion is only available in select states such as CA, GA, IL, NY, OR, TX, WA. Locate the nearest Union Bank here!
Union Bank Rewards Visa Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||5 points for every $1 spent on mobile wallet purchases. On up to $6,000 the first year after account opening.
3 points for every $1 spent on restaurant purchases. On up to $6,000 annually.
2 point for every $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases. On up to $6,000 annually.
1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
25% reward bonus when you redeem your points in the form of a deposit to your Union Bank checking, savings or money market account
50% reward bonus when you redeem your points as a principal reduction payment to your Union Bank mortgage.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Recommended Free Credit Score (Get Free Score)
Union Bank Rewards Card 10,000 Bonus Points Offer
Make use of the Union Bank Rewards card’s 10,000 bonus points offer. In order to qualify, you need to charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first three months of opening your account.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirements:
What are Union Bank Rewards Points Worth?
The value of your rewards depends on how you redeem them: statement credit cards, travel, gift cards, merchandise.
If you are a Union Bank account holder, you have additional redemption options either deposit into a Union Bank checking, savings, or money market account or principal reduction payments to your Union Bank mortgage account.
The 10,000 bonus points are worth:
|Union Bank account deposit||$125|
|Union Bank mortgage payment||$150|
* Union Bank Rewards points expire on the third anniversary of the date earned.
Union Bank Rewards Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Chip Security: All Union Bank cards come embedded with chip technology for wider acceptance and increased protection against fraud at home and around the world.
- Access your FICO Score: Stay on top of your credit score with free access to your FICO Score in your monthly billing statement.
- Cell Phone Protection: Receive supplemental coverage for damage and theft of your covered cell phone when you pay your monthly wireless bill with your eligible Visa card.
- 24/7 Online Access: Conveniently manage account: view statements, make payments, set up alerts, and monitor activity.
- Mobile Wallets: Pair your card with payment services like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay for easy and secure ways to pay in stores, within apps, and online with your smartphone
- Visa Concierge Services: Offers you personalized assistance with travel and restaurant reservations, gift arrangements, business services, and more. The cost of any goods or services provided are the cardholder’s responsibility.
- Emergency Card Replacement/Emergency Cash Disbursement: This efficient, worldwide service allows you to quickly and easily get a replacement Visa card sent to you and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location.
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting: Makes it easy to report a lost or stolen credit card anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Zero Liability: Shop with confidence since you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your account or account information. You’re protected if your Visa® credit card is lost, stolen, or fraudulently used, online or offline.
The Union Bank Rewards Visa ® Credit Card is a card that you don’t want to miss out on.
This credit card may be perfect for you so if you’re interested, be sure to check out on what more Union Bank has to offer by visiting the Best Union Bank Promotion page. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Leave a Reply