Don’t you just love getting rewarded for traveling? If so, consider looking into the Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa® Credit Card. This credit card offers its customers a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Additionally, this card gives up to 3X points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually on travel purchases. All of this for no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee! There are plenty of other benefits with this card so continue reading on below for more information if you’re interested.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Editor’s Note: This credit card promotion is only available in select states such as CA, GA, IL, NY, OR, TX, WA. Locate the nearest Union Bank here!
* The Travel Rewards Visa® Credit Card is issued by Union Bank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa Summary
|Bonus Available||20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening|
|Travel Credit||$50 annually for qualifying airline incidental fee purchases|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||3 points for every $1 spent on travel purchases. On up to $6,000 annually.
2 points for every $1 spent on restaurant purchases. On up to $6,000 annually.
1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
25% reward bonus when you redeem rewards into your Union Bank checking, savings or money market account.
50% reward bonus when you redeem rewards as a principal reduction payment to your Union Bank mortgage.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||No|
|Annual Fee||Wave first year; $49 annually.|
(Visit Union Bank to learn more details about this card)
Union Bank Travel Rewards Card Bonus
Put Union Bank Travel Rewards card’s 20,000 bonus points offer to good use, these points are worth $200 as statement credit.
In order to qualify for the offer, charge at least $1,500 to your card within the first three months of opening your account.
What are Union Bank Travel Rewards Points Worth?
The value of your rewards depends on how you redeem them:
- Statement credits ( $0.01 per point)
- Travel (varies)
- Gift cards (varies)
- Merchandise (varies)
If you’re a Union Bank member, you can earn additional redemption options with their reward bonuses:
- Deposits into a Union Bank checking, savings or money market account (25% bonus)
- Principal reduction payments to your Union Bank mortgage account (50% bonus)
The 20,000 welcome bonus points could actually be worth:
|Union Bank account deposit||$250|
|Union Bank mortgage payment||$300|
* Union Bank Travel Rewards points expire on the third anniversary of the date earned.
Union Bank Travel Rewards Card $50 Annual Travel Credit
You can receive a statement credit of up to $50 per account per calendar year for a qualifying airline incidental fee purchase. This includes seat upgrade charges, ticket change or cancellation fees, checked baggage fees, in-flight entertainment, inboard food and beverage charges, and more! Additionally this benefit alone covers the card’s annual cost!
Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa Benefits
- $50 Travel Statement Credit: Receive a statement credit of up to $50 per account per calendar year for Qualifying Airline Incidental Fee Purchases
- Chip Security: All Union Bank cards come embedded with chip technology for wider acceptance and increased protection against fraud at home and around the world.
- Access your FICO Score: Stay on top of your credit score with free access to your FICO Score in your monthly billing statement.
- Cell Phone Protection: Receive supplemental coverage for damage and theft of your covered cell phone when you pay your monthly wireless bill with your eligible Visa card.
- 24/7 Online Access: Conveniently manage account: view statements, make payments, set up alerts, and monitor activity.
- Mobile Wallets: Pair your card with payment services like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay for easy and secure ways to pay in stores, within apps, and online with your smartphone
- Visa Concierge Services: Offers you personalized assistance with travel and restaurant reservations, gift arrangements, business services, and more. The cost of any goods or services provided are the cardholder’s responsibility.
- Emergency Card Replacement/Emergency Cash Disbursement: This efficient, worldwide service allows you to quickly and easily get a replacement Visa card sent to you and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location.
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting: Makes it easy to report a lost or stolen credit card anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Zero Liability: Shop with confidence since you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your account or account information. You’re protected if your Visa® credit card is lost, stolen, or fraudulently used, online or offline.
The Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa® Credit Card is the kind of card you should take with you wherever you go.
This credit card may be a great card for you if you tend to travel a lot, so if you’re interested, be sure to check out on what more Union Bank has to offer by visiting our Union Bank Promotions page. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.